Entity Resolution is the process of linking and grouping of constituting records for entities. For an organization, the most important entities are people (customers, employees, contractors), assets (transferable, non-transferable), products (tangible, intangible) and geography (locations, maps, boundaries). Every instance of an entity will have one or more identifying attributes. For
Subscribe to our blog!
Receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Kavi Global Launches Data Science Jump-start Program
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 1:
A Sensor Reduction Solution for Pipelines
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 2:
Machine Vision Solution for Marker Detection and Tracking
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 3:
Pharmacy Rx FWA Detection
- Kavi Global:Bringing Modern IIoT Capabilities To B2B Companies
The Technology Headlines Dtd. June 2018