Linear Regression Analysis fits a straight line between dependent variable and one or more independent variables. It is used for predicting the dependent variable using independent variables. In this section, Linear Regression analysis will be performed using some of the Python’s libraries/modules such as ‘Panda’, ‘Scikit-Learn’, ‘Numpy’, ‘MatPlot’ and ‘Statsmodels’.
Subscribe to our blog!
Receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Kavi Global Launches Data Science Jump-start Program
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 1:
A Sensor Reduction Solution for Pipelines
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 2:
Machine Vision Solution for Marker Detection and Tracking
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 3:
Pharmacy Rx FWA Detection
- Kavi Global:Bringing Modern IIoT Capabilities To B2B Companies
The Technology Headlines Dtd. June 2018