Linear Regression Analysis fits a straight line between dependent variable and one or more independent variables. It is used for predicting the dependent variable using independent variables. In this section, Linear Regression analysis will be performed using some of the Python’s libraries/modules such as ‘Panda’, ‘Scikit-Learn’, ‘Numpy’, ‘MatPlot’ and ‘Statsmodels’.
Subscribe to our blog!
Receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Northwestern Data Scientists Favor Plexa Over Hand Coding
- Kavi Labs Opens Doors to Aspiring Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Kavi Global Announces 3-Pronged Business Transformation Strategy to Accelerate Disruptive Innovation
- Kavi Global Launches Data Science Jump-start Program
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 1:
A Sensor Reduction Solution for Pipelines