What is a Best Practice? According to Wikipedia:“A best practice is a method or technique that has consistently shown results superior to those achieved with other means, and that is used as a benchmark.” We at Kavi Global also believe a Best Practice is:· Measurable. The goals are
Subscribe to our blog!
Receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Northwestern Data Scientists Favor Plexa Over Hand Coding
- Kavi Labs Opens Doors to Aspiring Innovators and Entrepreneurs
- Kavi Global Announces 3-Pronged Business Transformation Strategy to Accelerate Disruptive Innovation
- Kavi Global Launches Data Science Jump-start Program
- Our Jumpstart Program Success Story 1:
A Sensor Reduction Solution for Pipelines