Kishore Konudula presented a great poster for the 2016 SAS Global Forum titled “Working with Big Data in Near Real Time Using SAS® Event Stream Processing”.
This poster covers:
- Data explosion is very real and many organizations are producing data in the order of terabytes as opposed to megabytes a few years ago.
- Data processing technology has not caught up, until now!
- SAS® Event Stream Processing helps in processing huge amounts of data in near real time with low latency.
- SAS® ESP can be used to connect to various state of the art data storage mediums like Hadoop, Cassandra and various message systems.
- The data can be transformed, analyzed and scored instantaneously thanks to DS2 integration out of the box.